Hi there! If you’re a new to homeschooling, or just beginning your journey, you’ve come to the right place! I’m currently working on resources just for you. Here are a few places to get started.
This upcoming online class especially for new homeschooling families is a comprehensive guide to getting started homeschooling. The class will cover:
- Finding out how to homeschool legally where you live
- How to put on a homeschool mindset and take advantage of the unique benefits of homeschooling
- Homeschool styles, their history, and whether or not they might work for your family.
- Materials and resources for your homeschool, and how to choose ones that fit your lifestyle.
- Homeschool planning, scheduling, & routines.
- Organization of all the supplies and papers that come with homeschooling.
- Common homeschool issues and encouragement for the hard days.
- The class will include a mix of video and written lessons, complete with printable worksheets and “homework” to help you internalize what you are learning.
This class will take you from feeling frazzled and overwhelmed, to getting clear direction and a strong start in homeschooling.
Join the waitlist now to get early bird access to How to Start Homeschooling, along with an exclusive discount code.
Other Resources for New Homeschoolers
While you’re waiting, please check out these resources:
- Answering Your Most Common Homeschool Questions
- How to Homeschool Legally
- Deciding What to Learn in Your Homeschool
- Homeschool Looks Different from School